another week – another update!
- This week’s focus lied in re-arranging my home. Old stuff was thrown out and new stuff should be coming in over the course of the next months. Rearranging was fun!
- After being sick for two weeks and mostly away, the apartment needed some cleaning too. Ahem.
- Memrise is still fun and I’m at Level 11. The course I’m learning, Jôyô kanji has 2136 different characters to learn and I’m currently at 491! Almost 1/4 done!
- The Picture of Dorian Gray at 80% read.
- Wrote down parts of my progress in Memrise in my Japanese study book. (Dedicated progress book for Japanese only.)
- Minna no Nihongo: Pages 138-141 in my Anki grammar practices deck.
- Written down February Tracker in my BulletJournal
- 1.5 Hour of walking
- Appointment with my financial advisor.
- I had a 30 mins PingPong session on Friday, that was fun!
- In love with Shingo Nakamura house sets ❤
- Finished Child of Light. So beautiful and well executed ❤
- Tried a new recipe! (Mexican inspired salad with rice, nachos, lots of veggies and a smooth dressing with a pinch of spice!)
- Watched Still Alice
- Played lots of Gravity Rush II
- Watched the first two episodes of Jonathan Strange & Mr. Norell and I’m interested in how it will progress.
- Hot Veggie Ramen *_____*