Last Friday I had the idea that it would be neat to write down this week’s achievements. Usually, I have a blueprint of what I’d like to do and fail miserably, because I’ve bitten off more than I can chew.
So instead of dreading all those unchecked boxes of my To-Do-list, I thought it would be nicer (to myself) to write down what I have achieved so far. Without any specific dates, just the raw productivy itself… And some nice stuff that has happened on top, as garnish!
As I tend to be a bit on the self-depreciating/”depressed” side of things – at times at least – I figured this weekly summary could provide some retrospective for positive self-evaluation in the future.
19th-25th of January
- Posted an article on Why we should experience failure
- Japanese grammar exercises: 10
- Japanese vocabulary reps: 200
- Using Memrise again, made over 40.000 points! (Kanji reps during my train ride to work/home)
- Two days of cooking with what’s in the fridge/no spending
- Send off a parcel to the dear @poesielos
- Was able to help out in a JAP/GER/ENG 2 hrs conversation. Exhausting, but very rewarding!
- I sleep a lot, and use the Daily Dozen app regularly again. Less time spend on the computer at home!
- Less money spend overall this week.
- Hard work at my job lead to a decent bonus for 2018!
- Invitation to a Shadowrun oneshot adventure event
- Growth opportunity in my job
- Videogames played: Picross 3D / Final Fantasy IX / Gravity Rush II / Child of Light
- Movies: Get Out! / Train to Busan
- Cooking with a very dear friend for two days in a row
- Was invited to lunch and it was yummy!
- Wonderful (!) book reading experience-kit by poesielos. I am in awe ❤
- Having fun reading books again!
- Falafel! No need to say more.